DMCA Disclaimer for carriebv.com
Notification of Copyright Infringement
Carriebv respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Carriebv will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to Carriebv’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available Through the Carriebv Site
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Carriebv.com website (the “Site”) by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Carriebv website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to email in Contact Us page.
Carriebv does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. Carriebv reserves the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, Carriebv will also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.
1. www.carriebv.com is not affiliated with all the auto producers mentioned throughout the site. Auto manufacturer names and logos used throughout www.carriebv.com belong to the individual companies and are used for identification and information purposes only.
2. All wallpapers / Images / Pictures displayed on carriebv.com have been collected from a wide range of resources, including but not limited to free websites, newsgroups and other sources and are believed to be in the ‘public domain’. If you are the rightful owner of any wallpaper posted here, and object to them being displayed – please contact us and it will be removed immediately. Contact Us with the image title and your cause for concern, whether it being your own wallpaper you’ve created and do not wish to share or may it be something you might find explicit, un-ethical, inappropriate etc. When we read your email we will assess it and if it deems fit we will delete the Wallpaper immediately.
All images courtesy of and copyright their respective manufacturers, unless otherwise indicated, without the express written permission of whom they may not be reproduced or retransmitted in any way. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Model news and specifications are presented as provided by manufacturer, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Carriebv.com. No warranty is made by Carriebv.com with respect to the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained herein.
3. Disclaimer: Carriebv is a blog oriented automotive site which publishes opinion based on rumor, conjecture and factual information. The articles on this blog are for entertainment purposes and should not be taken as car advice. Please contact an auto expert for specific advice regarding your situation. Any references to car news, photos, release date, specifications, price, deals, products, and websites are subject to change without notice.We searched information on many media in internet. We try our best to keep the information current, but things are always changing so it may be different now than when it was first published. Postings on this site may have errors and inaccurate information. The contemplations here may not contain the truth. However the information is carefully selected. And also, if you found broken links, please contact us.