All the content of this page is under Creative commons license 2.5 license. Please credit link when using our content elsewhere.
All images are under Creative commons license 2.5 and they are own by their respective owners. As CC 2.5 licence we link to the original source. For some of the images specially products or brands, we use the images that the manufacturer makes available to the press. Off course, all images or pictures on www.carriebv.com taken from various media on the Internet that is in the public domain.
You must understand GNU Free Documentation license. We always put “credit link” source image in each post.
We (www.carriebv.com) have no relationships with the brands and all of them that appear on the site have descriptive use, as part of the information.
Claim of violation:
If the content we display on www.carriebv.com violates your copyright, please let us know to Email in Contact Us page.
following information to us and the violates material will be removed as soon as possible:
1. Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. The exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
5. Your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
1. www.carriebv.com is not affiliated with all the auto producers mentioned throughout the site. Auto manufacturer names and logos used throughout www.carriebv.com belong to the individual companies and are used for identification and information purposes only.
2. All wallpapers / Images / Pictures displayed on carriebv.com have been collected from a wide range of resources, including but not limited to free websites, newsgroups and other sources and are believed to be in the ‘public domain’. If you are the rightful owner of any wallpaper posted here, and object to them being displayed – please contact us and it will be removed immediately. Contact Us with the image title and your cause for concern, whether it being your own wallpaper you’ve created and do not wish to share or may it be something you might find explicit, un-ethical, inappropriate etc. When we read your email we will assess it and if it deems fit we will delete the Wallpaper immediately.
All images courtesy of and copyright their respective manufacturers, unless otherwise indicated, without the express written permission of whom they may not be reproduced or retransmitted in any way. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Model news and specifications are presented as provided by manufacturer, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Carriebv.com. No warranty is made by Carriebv.com with respect to the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained herein.