2013 Porsche Cayman Release Date, Specs and Spy Photos
Rendering New Porsche Cayman 2013 Release Date, Specifications and Interior Review– The rumor about the new product of Porsche namely 2013 Porsche Cayman does not seem to a rumor anymore. Some people have reported that they accidentally saw the prototype of this Porsche series. The real photo of this car can be easily found in the internet. It indicates that the official launching of this car is just about the matter of time. The new product of Porsche is always special story for most people. Generally, the new series of car improve their previous version. This fact may apply to this Porsche product. Some people state that 2013 Porsche Cayman is the improvement of 2012 Porsche 911 or 2012 Boxster.
2013 Porsche Cayman Specs
2013 Porsche Cayman is a sport car. Porsche’s commitment will never change, they will always produce high class sport cars. There may not be many information about this car, it is reasonable for this Porsche has not been officially launched yet. The followings are among the features that can be found regarding this latest Porsche.
- There will be two types of Cayman. The standard type will be equipped with 2.7-liter engine, consequently it will produce 265 horse power. The other type namely Cayman S will be equipped with 3.4-liter engine that produces 315 horse power.
- There is not any official information about this car speed. The additional information about the engine is that it is more effective at fuel consumption. The CO2 emission will be reduced at relative significant level. It can be said that the new Cayman will be more eco friendly.
- The transmission in this Porsche series does not much differ from its predecessors. It applies six-speed manual and seven-speed PDK dual-clutch automatic. The producer believes that it is still reliable transmission for this sport car.
- This car engine is mounted in the middle, it increases the balance and stability of this car.
- Cruise control system is expected to be attractive value of this car. This technology will amaze most car lovers
How about 2013 Cayman Interior?
With little information about 2013 Porsche Cayman, people will be curious about its real version. An all-new 2013 porsche cayman interior, really identical to the upcoming 2013 Boxster‘s, is also a given, delivering enhanced design, excellent components, and an innovative appear that’s in tranquility with the rest of the brand new Porsche range. Unfortunately we do not have the official release date details and pricing on the 2013 Porsche Cayman, as it ought to get its first appearance in the next few months. According to themotorreport, the new 2013 Cayman will probably come in the coming months, with September’s Frankfurt Motor Show its most probably location. In other areas, for an Australian come out in late 2012 or early 2013.
2013 Porsche Cayman And Some Its Refreshing Feature
2013 Porsche Cayman is undoubtedly a sport car. The physical outlook is almost similar to the previous version. Some changes include the size of the window. The Cayman that will be launched in 2013 have longer roofline. The aerodynamics of this car is never questionable. This can be the characteristic of one of the most favorite sport cars in the world. Door mounted side view mirrors seem to be a refreshing feature of this next Porsche generation. Some of the little changes will not eliminate the sporty characteristic of this car. 2013 Porsche Cayman will always be serious competitor for sport car from other producers. You can compare it with the previous model year, 2012 porsche cayman.
2013 Porsche Cayman: Qualified Car To Collect
People may expect many changes in 2013 Porsche Cayman. In fact, there are not many changes in this Porsche series. The features that become the characteristic of Porsche product will not be altered by its producer. Some differences apply to certain aspects. For Porsche change should mean improvement. This indicates that Porsche keep improving their existing product, the cruise control system will be the example of such change. This change will make 2013 Porsche Cayman one of the most popular collectible cars in the world.