2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG Price, Specs and Release Date
New Mercedes SL63 AMG 2013 Price, Specs, Interior Review and Release Date- Are you searching for remarkable car with sturdy and fabulous body machine? 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG is the best car for today since it’s pretty efficient on its fuel. Aluminum which covers its body enhances this car’s appearance. It’s initially shown on Geneva Auto Show 2012 and Rumor said 2013 SL63 AMG is going to be launched in May.
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG Specs
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG designed by new features that make it become leader on its future car’s generation. For detail about this car, you can see those features below:
- It’s offered by 564 and 537 hp rating which take 5.5 liter biturbo V8. Therefore, it’s able to lead torque for 590 and 664 ft-lbs.
- its body makes those two seats are something good for the users so they’ll be more convenient both on riding and taking the car.
- It’s also provided by efficient ability for saving fuel up to 30% relied on its previous car so the users are able save their budget for purchasing fuels and it’s an important consideration for people before they decide to buy car.
- All through the body, aluminum covers its curb weight for approximately 309 lb while it also improves its output.
- The speed of this car is 60 miles for each hour while its top speed is 186 miles/hour which makes this car is keenly swift on riding stably.
- It has great brake system which’s located on the front of the car get along with piston calipers while another’s taking place on the rear that there’s one piston floating calipers.
- Thick aluminum will make you more convenient for driving your car since it’s pretty sturdy. You don’t need to be worry about scratching anymore as it’s offered by 19 inch which’s made of aluminum for its wheel. For those who want to upgrade it, they can choose for 20 inch one.
photo source: duponregistry
Following in the footsteps of the new-for-2012 SLK, the 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class is going to offer a fresh style influenced by the leading SLS Roadster. The 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL550 Roadster carries on offer the long hood, compact setback passenger area, and wide rear fenders for which it is identified but brings an upright grille with centrally placed star lately reintroduced on the SLS. A recently designed brake system features 15.3-inch discs with 6-piston fixed calipers at the front and 14.2- inch discs along with single-piston floating calipers at the rear. Options consist of ceramic brakes (just like the SLS AMG).
- Base Price $143,000 (estimated US)
- Engine 5.5-liter twin-turbocharged V-8
- Horsepower 530 hp @ 5,500 rpm, 557 w/ AMG Performance Package
- Torque 590 lb-ft @ 2,000 rpm, 664 lb-ft w/ AMG Performance Package
- Transmission Seven-speed automatic
- 0-60 mph 4.2 seconds, 4.1 seconds w/ AMG Performance Package
- Top Speed 155 mph (limited), 186 mph w/ AMG Performance Package
- Weight 4,059 pounds
- Length 182 inches
- Tires Front: 255/35ZR-19, Rear: 285/30ZR-19
photo source: duponregistry
2013 Mercedes SL63 AMG Price
In Europe, the new 2013 SL 63 AMG will go on sale in May 2012. The Mercedes SL63 AMG is costed at €157,675, or $208,477 at the recent exchange rates. The Mercedes SL63 AMG “Edition 1″ is listed at €189,269.50 ($250,251 at the recent exchange rates) and the AMG Performance bundle tacks on another €4280 ($5659 at the recent exchange rates). On market, the SL63 AMG will meet some its rivals during its debut: the Aston Martin Vantage V8 and Jaguar XK-R Convertible. Watch new SL63 AMG video below!
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG Design
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG, however has been released yet its prices though some rumor said its arrival’s predicted become one of favorite car on its generation. During the A class line up for 2013, this car is claimed as cooler brand and car from all over cars on that group. It implies once you grab 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG, you won’t find any disappointed and vice versa, the more you’ll be lucky to have that special and multifunction from that car.