2013 GMC Acadia Release Date, Specs and Price
2013 GMC Acadia Release Date, Redesign Specs and Predict Price– General Motors introduced their GMC newest product on Wednesday, i.e. 2013 GMC Acadia. The GMC Acadia is the No.2 volume brand. The new product has designed with advanced technology which supports their machine. The new GMC has various amazing features that will make both the driver and the passengers feel comfortable while riding. Thus, waiting for its official release on the market in the late 2012, you can make this 2013 GMC Acadia as your preference to purchase. Let’s see 2013 GMC Acadia pictures below!
photo source: autoblog
2013 GMC Acadia Facts
When 2013 GMC Acadia was debuting on the GMC Chicago auto show this week, there are several facts as notes that you can pay attention for. The debute of the car on the show had interested many people, especially those involved in car industries. This is because the new GMC Acadia has good quality that you can consider. You can make the quality as your consideration to purchase the car. Among the facts that you can learn from the auto show are as follow:
- The new Acadia is actually the predecessor of its first design. Acadia was first overhauled and introduced to the market in 2007.
- The new Acadia will be on sale officially in the end of 2012.
- The new Acadia is very powerful since it has horsepower as many as 288 HP.
- The fuel for the new Acadia is about 3.6 liter V6.
- It has been upgraded for the automatic transmission, i.e. six speed for the automatic transmission.
Knowing the facts above, you can consider this 2013 GMC Acadia when you prepare yourself to purchase a new car. You can also compare it with the previous model year, 2012 GMC Acadia.
2013 GMC Acadia Features and Specifications
If you have a plan to purchase this 2013 GMC Acadia, you must be curious about what the features and specifications of this car look like. This GMC Acadia had been acknowledged to have the best features and specifications of all the products of General Motors. The features and specifications of this new GMC are as follow:
- It has new sheet metal for the front fascia.
- It also has wraparound rear glass.
- The size of wheels is 18 and 19 inches.
- The new Acadia is designed to be able to hold seven and eight passengers.
- It is equipped with front center airbag.
- It is also equipped with standard camera.
- The new Acadia also has side blind zone alert and rear cross traffic alert.
These best quality features and specifications of 2013 GMC Acadia had interested many people in the auto show in Chicago, and you might as well. For size comparison, you can also view new 2013 GMC Sierra in last post.
2013 GMC Acadia Interior Design
photo source: thecarconnection
2013 GMC Acadia is designed to be comfortable to ride. The comfort of riding is supported by the best interior design of the GMC Acadia. The interior design looks soft because it is made of soft-touch materials. Also, the new GMC has red ambient light to make the car looks soft. The Acadia also adds accents of aluminium on its doors, center console and the instrument panel. We suppose this means we’ll be seeing a new interior like in the 2012 Buick Enclave and also 2013 Chevrolet Traverse. We would expect a modest increase from the outgoing model’s mid-$32,000 base MSRP. So, this 2013 GMC Acadia deserves your consideration to purchase.